Saturday, February 14, 2015

Falling (Die cut) Hearts!

Hi everyone! It's Marina :) So sorry, I know that I was supposed to post on Thursday but I had some delays for my flight and I got home late. I'm here now to share with you a card using some heart dies.


I'm taking various copic markers in different shades of pink and red. You can use any colour combinations or other types of medium, watercolour or even ink pads. I took the string of hearts die from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card Die. I made sure to colour the cardstock first because it's much fasted to colour a big space then tiny hearts but it's your choice :) 



When that's done, I stamped out the jar from Lawn Fawn Bugs & Kisses stamp set from the top of the paper as though it looks like it's pouring out hearts. I decided to use the same concept for my sentiment. I took the letters from Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC and position them in a way that they also looks like they are falling out of the jar.


Tip : Position your letters first then use a large stamp press to pick up all the letters so that you stamp them all at once and with this you can even do multiple cards quickly.

Now I arrange the hearts until I like it and start to glue them down using Tombow liquid glue.


Hope you like it! 







Don't forget to subscribe to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog & join the Lawnscaping facebook group to catch the projects made by the Facebook Inspiration Team.  You can also catch more of me on my blog

Till next time!

11 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!