Saturday, November 1, 2014

Winners: Halloween or Color Combo - Queen of the Green, Top Mow-It-Alls, Honorable Gnomes



Good morning, everyone, Christy here. I hope you all had a safe and wonderful Halloween! Why don't you grab yourselves a snack-sized candy bar (or two) and a cup of coffee, and sit down with me for the winners post. We had so many fabulous entries for our Halloween or Color Combo Challenge and a record amount of votes from our design team, all of which made it so hard to choose! But I was able to whittle it down and I'm ready with my list in hand to announce the winners.

Before I do though I just want to post an IMPORTANT REMINDER: you MUST post our current challenge badge and a link back to the challenge post to be eligible to win. If you are ever unsure, please see our right hand sidebar for a quick and easy reference for our challenge rules. There aren't many, but we're sticklers for the ones that we do have. So please follow them and keep it fair for everybody. :) Love you guys!




Special thanks to Lawn Fawn for generously sponsoring our challenge 
with a FREE stamp set of the winner's choice! 
Our heart beats true for Lawn Fawn!


Without further ado, our Halloween/Color Combo 
Queen of the Green is:





Congratulations, Gra! Your card stole the hearts of the DT!
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com
within 48 hours to claim your prize.


Moving on to our Top Mow-It-Alls:













All of these projects were just too cute to spook!
Great job, ladies!



And last but not least, our Honorable Gnomes:



Amazing projects! Wow! Huge congrats to all our winners! Please grab your badge from the tab up above and display it on your blog like the crafty rockstars that you are! ;) 

Big thanks to everyone who played along in our challenge! We'll see you right back here on Monday with a brand new one that you're going to love!



5 comments:

  1. I'm ecstatic & so glad you liked my card. Thank you! Congratulations to all the winners, the cards & projects were amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to all the winners =)
    and thank you for making me one of your honourable gnomes =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners. To happy to be one of the honorable gnome !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners, you are great cardmakers, I love all your projects. But I don't wanna miss to say... OMG!! I'm one of the honorable gnome?!?!?!?! Thank You so much! I only can say gracias, gracias, gracias I'm so happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of the winners, love everyone's projects! And thank you nominating me as a top-mow it all =D!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!